The kids and I came down to visit Josh for the weekend because he wasn't going to be able to come see us this week with his work schedule. We met in Knoxville (half way between the two) at the zoo to break up the trip.
The kids had a great time. The zoo was so huge that we didn't even see the whole thing! They also had a play area, similar to the museum in Johnson City that the kids spent most of the time in. It was fine with me too because there was air conditioning! It was so hot that day!!
Josh had to leave to go to work, so he left Mariah's carseat under my car for when we got out to the parking lot. I was pushing both kids in our huge stroller up this GINORMOUS hill (okay I'm exaggerating...) and was soooooo hot. I finally made it out to the car and some jerk had stolen our carseat!! It all worked out fine though because we got her a new one and she loves it... but it was just one of those moments.
Here are some pictures from the day...







My little future doctor/vet...













1 comments:
Sorry about the carseat. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment