Mariah got into my box of ribbon and went crazy the other day. I got out the camera and started snapping away... =) Isn't she cute? And of course there are a couple of Robbie too.
Soooo cute brans!!! I showed Taven all the pictures and he just kept pointing at Riah and Robbie and saying "RaRa" it was really cute. The caves look amazing and that museum too- we will have to check them out while we are out there. We gave Monica her birthday $ and she is super pumped to come see you!!! We love and miss you guys tons:)
...which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.
4 comments:
ALL cute...but those TOES!
Soooo cute brans!!! I showed Taven all the pictures and he just kept pointing at Riah and Robbie and saying "RaRa" it was really cute. The caves look amazing and that museum too- we will have to check them out while we are out there. We gave Monica her birthday $ and she is super pumped to come see you!!! We love and miss you guys tons:)
Cute pictures. The girls want to send a letter to Mariah, so can you e-mail me your address?
So cute...Brandi, I love your pictures!!
Post a Comment