Friday, August 14, 2009

My Superhero

When we got back from our trip to Ashville, the kids were over at Tina's house. To our great surprise, Mariah wasn't there, but this amazing super awesome SUPER HERO was, who look scarily similar to Mariah!! She was nice enough to let me take her picture before she flew off to rescue someone in danger...




Everyone needs a

every once in a while.

Another surprise (well not really) was that poor Robbie is totally sick. I think Mariah caught some of it and I might be coming down with it too... I hate having sick kids and even more than that, I hate trying to take care of them when I'm sick too. No fun.

1 comments:

Libby said...

Sorry to hear the kids and you are not feeling well. I know what you mean. It's not fun trying to take care of them when you don't feel swell either. Cut pictures. Get well soon.