Monday, August 31, 2009

Mariah's Room!

I finished Mariah's room! I realized that this is the first room that I've actually really decorated completely before... it was so much fun (and lots of work), but I think it turned out pretty good and she loves it. She helped me do lots of it too - it was our little project. I just love all the bright colors!







Is it cute or what? Now on to the rest of the house...

6 comments:

vocalise said...

Seriously? It's more than cute. That is really really great. Is she in heaven? Love the letters, the dots, the colors, and the hanging balls. VERY cute.

Anjanette said...

so so so cute! I love the hanging balls. They are my absolutely favorite thing to hang at parties. Can't wait to see the rest of your house.

MamaMinor said...

i love it! you did so good. hadley was so tickled that she could see a picture of her and mariah in one of the pictures. well done mom :)

B said...

ADORABLE!!! I absolutely love it! Oh and that cute pic of Chloe and Mariah. I miss our photo shoots:)

Libby said...

Love it. Now I want to go do some re-decorating.

Kevin and Kerry said...

It looks great I need you to email me and let me know where you found all your cute stuff. I have been wanting to stuff with our kids room. Good Job!!