Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already... through the ups and downs, we've grown closer, stronger and happier!! Josh's sister, Tina watched the kids for us while we went for a night to Ashville, North Carolina, which is only about an hour away. We had a blast, but we were having so much fun that I didn't take hardly any pictures... but here's one I snapped of Josh.
I love you babe, thanks for all you do for me and our family... I don't know what I'd do without you. Love you forever.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by The Davidson's at 4:48 PM
Labels: anniversary, brandy, josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Kris and I LOVE Asheville.....what a great honeymoon spot. Congratulations! Ups and downs are forever...just keep loving each other!!!
I meant "anniversary" spot. :) Or....maybe second honeymoon!
Congratulations!!! We love and miss you guys more than you know, but are so happy that you are all together and doing so wonderful. Happy Anniversary:) You two give our love to Mariah and Robbie!!
Wow....5 years already, how time flys ! Congratulations..love the pic of Josh ~~
Post a Comment