So I'm going to start looking for/accepting new clients our here in tennessee and would like to 'nail down' my look. Here are some logos I came up with and need help deciding on... Or if you have a completely different idea, let me know about that too! Thanks for your help!
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
#7.
#8.

All colors can be changed... please let me know your opinions! I can't make decisions on my own!
If you want to see even more (I couldn't put more on here... I think it's already a bit overboard) check these out: http://bmdstudiowhatdoyouthink.blogspot.com/




8 comments:
1 2 4 & 7 Are the ones I like but that doesn't really narrow it down all that much haha :) love ya
1 is my favorite. But they are all cute! hope you guys are doing well :)
I say 3 or 4.
The first one sticks out to me the most.
My vote goes to #2 because it so clean and professional looking but they are all good.
1, 2, 4, and 7 are my favorites- and i think I really like 1 & 7 best- but it could be different tomorrow. As for the pink- I dont think you should go with that one....its just not you. Love you lots and hope that this helps:)
I like #3....I think it's similar to what you have now (?)...or maybe my brain is twisted...that's possibility!
Hope everyone is doing well !!
I like 4 and 7. They look good. You should be a graphic designer too! Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment