So I was talking on the phone to Monica, then my cousin Daniel, and then Rashauna (they were all together at the time) and I was in my room. The whole time I was talking I could hear Mariah and Robbie laughing and I could see Mariah running back and forth between her room and his carrying stuff, but didn't think much of it. Robbie was still in his crib from his 'nap' - ya know one those ones where they never actually go to sleep... anyways, so since no one was crying I thought I'd enjoy the time talking to my sisters and cousin.
But then I started hearing other noises. Mariah ran into my room and grabbed my bra and some other clothes... So at that point I decided I should get off my lazy butt and actually go check on them. And this is what I found: (see below) I call it crib craziness. I was laughing so hard and telling Rashuana about it - she said I should take some pictures and I'm so glad that I did because it somehow turned into a total photo shoot... and yes, that is a bra hanging out of the crib.





















I was looking at all these pictures thining Robbie was being so good at letting me take his picture... but then I realized it's because he had his pacifier - or 'hAP HI er' as he calls it.






3 comments:
i love those kids sooo! much! i love and miss you! kaniesha
So cute.....I love the changes to your blog! And you are making headers!?! Awesome!!!!
Oh man- I miss my Riah!!!! and my Robster too!!! Your kids are too cute... it is bitter sweet just looking at them:) I Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment