We went up to Grass Valley for a long Valentine's weekend (I know I'm slacking a bit here...). Four of my super awesome, super fun, guy cousins all drove out from Utah to spend it with us. It was so much fun hanging out with them and all my family, being wild and crazy. One night, I somehow ended up playing the piano with about 10 of us gathered around belting out "A Whole New World" (from Aladin) as loud as we could... I mean - we are really weird people. But we're also really fun!
Robbie and especially Mariah had a blast hanging out with everyone. I'm pretty sure Mariah thinks she's 16. She seems to get along better with teenagers than other four-year-old... hmmm Well her and Robbie have a great time together too. I was too busy singing to take any pictures with my cousins, but I did catch some ones of the kids playing one night before bed...
I told Mariah to go up and get some pajamas on. She comes back down wearing this humongous (does anyone even know how to spell that word?) shirt. It was my cousin Cary Shane's... she had gone through his suitcase until she found something she liked! Luckily Cary is super sweet and let her wear it to bed.
She's so beautiful.




0 comments:
Post a Comment