Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mariah's New Haircut


Last night Mariah decided to give herself a haircut, along with several stuffed animals, a blanket and a nightlight - instead of sleeping. This morning when I really took a look at the damage it was obvious that we needed to cut the rest as well. When I asked her why she decided to cut her hair she said, "Well I just thought it would look pretty shorter." She was so sweet about it and really felt bad. I think she knew that she had done something she knew she shouldn't have. But it all turned out okay because look at those pictures! She loves her new hair and it's perfect timing for summer!

7 comments:

Kyle Hawkey said...

The haircut it cute! I like it. Didn't you have some pretty funny hair cutting stories too?

Tammy said...

It looks adorable!! Allie cut her hair about a year ago (on our watch)...I don't think she will do it again, it took forever for her to have bangs again!!

lanelle17 said...

Did you take before picts? OMG!! When Allie cut her hair she was so embarrased afterwards, but it was totally unfixable. She cut her bangs as short as short could be.

belofam said...

Her hair looks cute short. I guess it will be easier to do each day. Maria always looks so adorable!

Kyky said...

When I was younger I cut my hair so short my mom had to shave my head...needless to say I wore hats for quite some time. At least Mariah did a pretty good job!

Libby said...

Her hair is cute. It seems as though at least one child has a hair cutting experience. Ashlee did the same thing.

danieL said...

Awesome style, Mariah.