Has everyone seen Baby Mama? If not, you should - it's a good one. Very entertaining... Anyways, there's this scene where a mom sees her little son running by with something brown on his arm and she asks him if it's poop or chocolate. He wont answer her, so she licks it! Fortunately, it was chocolate and not poop.
Well I had my own Baby Mama scene but in real life today. I noticed Robbie had some brown stuff on his shirt - the front and back - which was weird, but not too weird. Then a few mintues later I look a little closer and see it on his hand too. I asked him what it was, and of course he didn't answer so... being much more cautious than the chick from the movieI smelled the 'brownness' in question. Definitlely poop. Thank goodness I wasn't hungry...
I got the diaper off as fast as I could and tried not to let him touch anything while I got the bath going, then threw him in and lathered up as much soap as I could. Then (just to be safe) I let all the water drain out and filled it up again... Boys are so nasty! He's already taking after Uncle Seth. Oh no. That's a whole nother story in itself. =) ps: is 'nother' a word ?




2 comments:
That is one of my favorite scenes. I love that movie!! Only a true mom could understand the humor!!! What a story....I have had a few of those moments myself.
hahah! I am watching that movie as we speak!!! My favorite scene is when she is bouncing on the ball at birthing class...woo woo!
Post a Comment