The madness part I'm referring to in this situation is to describe the feelings that flooded into my brain when I walked into the bathroom and found this (for the second time in a week):
I guess maybe he's yelling at the toilet for getting him in trouble? Or maybe he was so embarrassed by his behavior that he was feeling nauseous? I guess I'll never know... That's my Robbie for ya. Gotta love him.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
March Madness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I would be upset too. How cute of Robie to be mad at the toilet. When Ashlee was a baby she drug the roll of tp down the hall.
WOW... Boys must think alike. Layne does the exact same thing. I can be in the kitchen and hear that sound. You know the endless amount of toilet paper being toiled around and around by the flick of the little monsters wrist. They never do it when the roll is almost empty, it's always when it is a "new roll". Ahhh, boys, gotta love 'em.
At least he knows where it goes...kind of....hahahah
Post a Comment