Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taven, my other kid.



No, Taven is not really my child... I just have more pictures of him on my blog than Taraleigh did have on her blog (up until recently). I guess some of her family members commented on how they got to see pictures of Taven on my blog and that he was getting so big. I think that gave her some motivation... =)
On a more serious note - I love being an Aunt! Taven is my most favorite nephew in the whole wide world, but don't tell all the 'others' that (okay, so there are none - yet). He's getting so much more interactive with the kids and it's fun to watch them all play together. I'm so grateful to be close to my family where we get to see eachother all the time - what would we do without family?

2 comments:

Trent, Taraleigh & Taven said...

I really like the last picture of Taven. That's Awesome - Trent
I super like them too:) Thanks for blogging our kid for us... I am kinda a slacker:) ha ha...Send us some copies photo chick! -tj

Kyky said...

such a cute kid!