Taraleigh and I took the kids to the Merced Zoo today (11-19-08). I have no doubt that this is the smallest zoo I've ever been to, but it was perfect for the little ones. In fact, we got to walk around the entire zoo twice and all in about an hour! Their favorite part was feeding the goats, even though one of them bit Robbie (Taraleigh took care of that one...)! There were monkeys, bears, tons of birds and a mountain lion. They love animals so much - they were in heaven!
Checking everything out. Mariah likes to go as fast as possible and Robbie likes to take it all in.Even though it was pretty expensive to get in ($.50 for the kids and a whopping $1.50 for me) we've decided to try and come twice a month because everyone had such a great time. We stopped at the gift shop and I picked up some stocking stuffers for the kids... Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? Especially with the weather we've been having - it was hot today and it's the middle of November!





0 comments:
Post a Comment