Were you wondering about the random poll question regarding stolen vehicles? I was just curious if anyone else had experienced the same surprise we had last week when we opened our garage door to find that our car was gone! We did (accidentally) leave the garage open and the keys inside the car, but still - we never thought that would happen! The police found the car and it was just fine aside from a couple little dings and the fact that the thiefs stole almost everything out of it including our keys and garage door opener. So that meant that we had to have our entire house re-keyed and the garage door re-programed.
The car is still in the process of getting re-keyed also, so at the moment I'm driving a Ford Focus rental car which I thought would be one of my worst nightmares (no offense Ford lovers). Turns out it's actually a pretty neat little car. Don't get me wrong - I can't wait to have my Accord back, but for the time being, it's not too shabby. My favorite feature: it has a little spot that I can plug my ipod right into which is awesome!
It was a big bummer, but I'm just glad we'll be able to have our car back and hopefully soon. We'll definitely be much more careful in the future! Make sure you close your garages and keep your keys in your house!!
From your poll votes - 33% have had a car stolen, 55% have not, and 11% have stolen a car themselves...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Car Stolen
Posted by The Davidson's at 6:00 AM
Labels: bummer, car stolen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Glad you found it!!! scary to think someone was in your house...my parents house just got robbed in september...not a goo feeling...miss you guys!!! xoxox
Post a Comment