


This was my (and Taraleigh's) attempt at getting some pictures of the kids together. Mariah is no problem; she's sweet, she listens, she smiles,... then there's Robbie. He runs, he yells, he wont stand or sit still for more then .008 seconds... he's a boy. So that's my explanation of why almost none of the pictures feature their sweet little faces. After we got in the car both Taraleigh and I were sweating and out of breath. At least we could count it as a workout too...




3 comments:
Hi Brandilyn,
Thanks for the post! You're blog is great. I think stephen shoots with a canon 5D and he uses photoshop elements and then regular photoshop?? I'm not exactly sure but i wanted to respond because who knows if he'd ever check. If you have other questions about camera equipment etc you can email him at stephennphung@gmail.com. Talk to ya later!
sheree'
Brandi...we know your pain...Layne is Mr. Kung Fu Panda right now (with a few cuss words thrown in)...we have no idea where he gets them!!
I like the one where Mariah's arms are outstretched in front of the waterfall. Actually, I love photos from "behind." They have their own unique charm to them!!!
Post a Comment