We were lucky enough to have 2 Christmases this year. We had our first one with Josh's family on Dec. 12th before we left for California (which I will work on posting that Christmas sometime soon - I'm already to throw the computer across the room by now...). Here are some pictures from that and then a couple I snapped of the kids the other day.
Our tiny tree and whatnot



Josh and the kids opening presents
the absolutely delish cheesecake that Rashauna made...
One of Riah's favorite presents.
A rare shot of the two of them together... they are so stinkin cute.
The Davidson clan - all of us!!
Cutie Pie Riah
My sweet Robbie
Mariah
Robbie's "face"
The vampire boy
Okay... so as I mentioned before I know I've been terrible at posting the last several months... blah blah blah. I just realized that I haven't even announced some fun news (and possibly a reasonable excuse for not posting as much!): We're expecting baby #3 in mid-August. We'll keep you posted when we find out what it is, which should be in a about a month.
I'm going to quiet the inner photographer in me and upload pictures the old fashion small way that I can't stand simply because I wont do it if I do it the other way. It takes soooo long. I really woulnd't mind finding some other blogging program that doesn't suck as much as blogger. Anyways, that's another story...
I'm going to quiet the inner photographer in me and upload pictures the old fashion small way that I can't stand simply because I wont do it if I do it the other way. It takes soooo long. I really woulnd't mind finding some other blogging program that doesn't suck as much as blogger. Anyways, that's another story...




2 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! More than good enough excuse not to be blogging! The children are growing and are very beautiful.
Congratulations!!!! How exciting! We need to chat and catch up. I've used baby #3 as my excuse for my lack of blogging also!! I am already 31 weeks and can't believe that soon we'll have another baby. Crazy! Miss you tons. Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment