We had such an awesome time this past weekend in Charleston, SC. It's so fun living on the other side of the country and being able to explore new areas and cities. We absolutely loved Charleston and would like to go back soon - we didn't even get to do everything!! We went to the beach several times, which is by far the kids most favorite thing to do. Mariah loves searching and collecting seashells and could do so for hours and hours on end... And Robbie just loves to dig and throw the sand all over the place - and could do THAT for hours on end. So the beach is the perfect place for us.
We also went on a horse drawn carriage ride through historic downtown and learned a lot about the history of the city. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the amazing houses, or should I say, mansions that were there. Next time... but they were gorgeous!!
Then we went on a harbor cruise and learned a lot more about Charleston. The first fire of the civil war occured in Charleston... I think Trent and Taraleigh need to come out for an American History tour!! Hey - it's a tax write off!! =)
All in all, it was a great family trip. Josh's mom, sister and hubby all came to hang out with us too and we were able to go out to eat with them the night before we left. Yummm... talk about some delish food choices!!
Now I want to see some comments because this is pretty good on the whole posting thing!!! =)



















6 comments:
Awesome pics Brandy!!!! Wish I could have gone, we will go again soon!!!
Oh my- You guys have the most adorable little family!!!! I miss you each so bad!! Taven loved seeing new pics of "Yiya and Yobbie" and Robbie's little black shoes are super cute! PS- you cant even tell that you are pregnant!!! You look great!! NOT fair:) Love and miss you tons!!!
-taraleigh
Wow! Wish I could have been there with you! But, I'll be seeing you in Tennessee SOON! Love you all! --Mom/Nona
Thanks guys!! I love you too!!! Wish you were all here with us - now THAT would have been a partay!! Love you!
Super fun compilation of photos. You always have great ones, but these seem extra beautiful to me. The family photo is so good of all of you! The children...well, just precious.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Jesse has been working in Charleston and I have been dying to go down and tour the city while he is at work.
Post a Comment