Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soccer

Well with the new move, we've been trying new things. Mariah's been playing soccer this year and things are progressively getting better. Mariah's running on the field more often and Robbie is running on the field less. Things are looking up! For the first little while there I was wondering why I even went, but she's starting to get the hang of things and Robbie seems to be as well. Yay!

I finally remembered to bring my camera with me tonight and was miraculously able to snap a few pictures during Mariah's game in between chasing my crazy Robbie around.


ready for action!
water break!
worn out!
my sweet girl...
maddie
some of the gang...

The only times Mariah kicks the ball is when it goes out of bounds and they need someone to kick it in. Otherwise, when the ball comes, Mariah just moves out of the way! But she gets out on the field and runs around and has a good time. And most importantly, she loves the snacks at the end of the game!!

2 comments:

vocalise said...

Really cute Brandi. Your photos are so wonderful and clear and perfect.

Lance and Ariel said...

Love your blog!! Love your pictures! I never see you guys at church anymore, are you guys skipping out or what.