Friday, January 16, 2009

San Diego








I still can't believe how much my kids love the beach. Each time we go it convinces me more and more that we need to live close to one. We went to San Diego for four days after our family reunion in Yucca Valley. It was only about a 2 hour drive, so it wasn't bad at all.
We went to the beach a couples times, took the kids to Balboa park, Seaport Village, and downtown. It had been a while since I had been there... man I'm getting old.
Our hotel was nice, a little too nice because they make you pay for EVERYTHING. Parking was almost $15 a day and if you wanted a mini fridge you had to pay extra. Other than that, everything was really nice. The weather was pretty good and it felt good to be near the ocean.

0 comments: