I'm taking a photoshop class once a week at the local Junior college, which is so exciting for me! I've been wanting to learn photoshop for years now and finally decided to just do it! It's only been two weeks, but we were given our first 'real' assignment to play around with some photos. This is what I came up with - it's definitely NOT by any means perfect, but I was just excited that I was able to remember all the steps. As you can see, you can really have some fun working with images. Hopefully I'll get a good grade!
We had to have a theme and text.
We had to have a theme and text.




1 comments:
I think it looks great. How long is the class? How are you doing? We miss you too. My belly is getting BIG! It's so much fun.
Post a Comment