We were only in Vegas for a matter of hours (we stayed overnight) but we had a great time visiting with my Aunt Therese and cousin Elle and Sienna. The kids had a blast playing together. Mariah and Elle are only a few months apart. Mariah's been talking about her since we left. I think we're going to try and go back soon. I hadn't seen little Sienna in person yet and she was even more adorable than the pictures! Thanks again for having us Therese!
Elle
Sienna
After we played for a few hours, we went over to my Uncle Rod & Aunt Chantre's house. The kids loved it there, they had a dog, stairs and lots of rooms to explore - and all the beautiful Christmas stuff to look at! I had so much fun staying up late and looking at pictures of Rod when he was younger. Apparently, he pretty much lived with us every summer until I was about 10 or so. Once again, the only bad thing about going to Las Vegas was that we weren't able to stay very long. Thanks again Rod & Chantre - you guys are awesome!




0 comments:
Post a Comment