I still can't get over what a beautiful day it was today. I was just thinking how wonderful it is that the weather is getting warmer, everything is blooming, turning green... everything is getting 'happier'. Perfect timing isn't it...
Anyhoo, in light of the warm weather we decided we wanted to do a garden this year. We've done one once before in California and it was so much fun and so rewarding. I had a photo shoot this morning and it was so cute to get home to Josh and the kids working out in the yard. He even got them their own little gardening set. We finished one planter box and got everything planted in it and just need to plant the second box.
While we were outside, I took a couple minutes to capture the beauty of spring... We'll hopefully post pictures in a few months of our booming garden!! =)







3 comments:
Perfection Brandy...the gardening, the springtime images, the children...you are missed here in Turlock!
LOVE the colors! Hope you are hanging in there and doing well.....
How fun, I am so excited for warmer weather, it makes me want to do a garden too. I hope you guys are doing well, I've been thinking about you this past week.
Post a Comment