Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're (kinda) Home

Well, we made it safely back to California and all I have to say is I am SOOOOO happy to not be on an airplane right now. The first stint of our flight - the longest one - was COMPLETELY full, meaning I had to have Mr. Robbie on my lap for over FOUR HOURS while sitting in between some lady and Mariah. Mariah was amazing, as usual, having only a couple 'difficult moments' and Robbie was really as good as I could ask for, but even that was rough.

But the ending of the story is happy because we all made it and we were so excited to see Nona pull up and jump out to see us. The kids were so excited to see their Bob-o, Aunts and Uncle, but they sure miss their Daddy, Nina and Aunts and Uncles in Tennessee too. So even though we're not all the way home yet... it feels good to be kinda home and even better to be on the ground. =)

0 comments: