Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunshine and Flowers



I love watching my yard transform as the weather gets warmer. Who would have known that I'd be such a gardener one day? Go figure. I love it though! If I had it my way, I'd be out there for hours every day... even pulling weeds. That's how much I love it.

2 comments:

Libby said...

It's nice to see the change of season's. Although, our weather seems to be a bit confused lately. Oh, well we need the rain. I like to have a nice looking yard too, although the work is not always so fun.

vocalise said...

There is truly something about digging in the dirt. Kids figured out the joy much sooner than we adults did! (I still love that little photo of Josh holding the kids looking out to the ocean on the side of your blog. So cute.)