We're leaving on Tuesday morning to fly out to Tennessee to visit Josh and his family for about two weeks - the kids are so excited! I know that the ONLY way for us to make it through the 7 hour flight is... MOVIES! So we went to Target and picked up some headphones for the kids. I learned so many lessons the first time around flying with them and I intend to not make ANY of them again. One of them was that they weren't able to hear the movie from just the speakers. So before church this morning I let the kids "practice" for the airplane. As you can see, things went pretty well and don't they look so cute with their headphones on? (The pink ones are Mariah's by the way). Now I just need to pack...
Great idea. Glad you guys get to go visit Josh. I admire you. I don't think I could handle playing the roll of a "single mom". Hope he finishes school soon and will return home. Enjoy your trip.
So... How did it go? Did all the practicing pay off? I sure hope so!!!! I have been praying for your flight to go just wonderful! Miss you already- Say hello and give our love to josh:)
...which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.
3 comments:
Benadryl works nicely, too. :) Have a fantastic time.
Great idea. Glad you guys get to go visit Josh. I admire you. I don't think I could handle playing the roll of a "single mom". Hope he finishes school soon and will return home. Enjoy your trip.
So... How did it go? Did all the practicing pay off? I sure hope so!!!! I have been praying for your flight to go just wonderful! Miss you already- Say hello and give our love to josh:)
Love, TJD
Post a Comment