I LOVE your new photography site Brandy! You are one talented girl and I love you. I miss working with you at church dear girl. You have a beautiful family and I love your photography and blog. Thanks for sharing.
...which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.
2 comments:
I LOVE your new photography site Brandy! You are one talented girl and I love you. I miss working with you at church dear girl. You have a beautiful family and I love your photography and blog. Thanks for sharing.
Did you dye your hair darker? It looks cute.
And you are an amazing photographer. Seriously, I am so jealous. I love you.
Post a Comment