This is so late, but while Josh was here we did an early Easter egg hunt with the kids. They had a blast, even though Mariah was the only one that really did it. Robbie didn't quite get the idea. He would find one egg (after Josh showed him where it was) and then break it open, eat the candy and move on. I think Mariah ended up finding 16 eggs and Robbie found 2. Either way, they both had a good time and got a good sugar high. =)
2 comments:
All of these recent posts were adorable. I am so happy you had wonderful family time. You appreciate it, I know. The colors on all of your photos are gorgeous.
How cute. Usually after they figure out there is candy in the egg, they just want the candy and have nothing more to do with the eggs. Glad Josh came home for a visit.
Post a Comment