Monday, December 29, 2008

we are nomads.


Pictures from our Yucca Valley family reunion. Mariah playing with Daddy's gift.

Robbie

Desert Style...

Josh and Robbie

Kaniesha, Mariah, Josh and Robbie

Nomads. That's what we are. Here's a quick summary of our 'goings ons' this month or so:
December 6-17 Tennessee (pictures to come...)
December 24-26 Grass Valley for Christmas (pictures also to come...)
December 17- January 3 Yucca Valley for family reunion. Pictures on this post.
January 3-6 San Diego (Josh, the kids and I)
January 6-8 Arizona with Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle and cousins Yay!
January 8-9 Las Vegas (stay with Aunt and Uncle - another yay!)
January 9-12 Salt Lake City (Josh's sister Mariah is getting married!! Another big yay!)

I know, it stresses me out even thinking about it too! This is just one of the reasons why I've been so horrible at updating the blog lately. I will post some Tennessee and Christmas pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Fishin' Mama said...

So glad for the updates....
Happy New Year to you and your family. We love all of you!!
2009 is going to be a better year for all!

Kyky said...

you were in SD and didnt call...bad bad friend :) xo i still love you