Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Making Fires

Daniel and Robbie watching the flames.
Mariah triming the bushes...

Robbie playing on the patio furniture.


My cousin Daniel (who finally just started his own blog!! yay! danielhoer.blogspot.com) came out for Thanksgiving. He came down to good ol Hilmar for the weekend, along with my sister Rashauna, to hang out and help me out. It was so fun to have him around; it was one of our best visits. The kids totally recognize him and love him and he's suprisingly sweet with them. He even got up with them one morning to let me sleep! Bet you wish you had a cousin like me huh? He also smashed up all of our old outdoor furniture and burned it. I'm not sure if that was a favor for me or play time for him... either way - it worked out perfectly. Mariah loved having a fire and we even roasted marshmellows one night.

1 comments:

The Herrons said...

Hey! I heard thanksgiving was fun! my parents couldn't stop talking about how your kids are. And i heard that Kali Loved your daughter! I wish i was there!