Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hot Springs Trading Post

A few pictures from our visit to the museum and trading post in Hot Springs near Joshua Tree National Park...




Aren't my kids so stinkin cute??? Sometimes I just look at them and wonder how I got so lucky. They are awesome. Of course they have their moments, we all do, but they are great kids. So completely different from eachother and such wonderful friends. They love eachother so much and are so sweet with eachother.
It was great weather today at the trading post. It's crazy the many differenet terrains there are in the sate of California. I love it here. We went from mountains and snow to catus and desert in a matter of hours. Next we'll be at the beach and then back up to the snow. What other state can offer all that?

2 comments:

The Brintons said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS! I love you guys!

belofam said...

That looks like so much fun! When are you coming back? I hope you have been having a fun time on your vacation!!!