The other day Rashauna was watching the kids while I went to an appointment. When I got back Mariah (with the help of Rashauna) had written the cutest letter to Santa. I thought I'd write it down before I 'send' it to the North Pole =)
Dear Santa,
I want a bunny that hops, a camel toy, a robot toy, a set of doctor toys, toy scissors to cut baby hair, a toy apple that pops out a worm when you want to eat it, and a toy chicken that can wake me up when it's morning. I really, really also wish that I could have a toy snake that slithers in my room to wake me up. You should get me these things because I've been very good and cleaned my room.
Thank you! Love,
Mariah
I guess after they finished the letter Rashauna asked Mariah if she really did clean her room, and I guess she hadn't because she ran in there and cleaned it all up! Now I have to start my search for all these extremely random Chrismtas requests... If anyone sees something on this list - let me know!! haha
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Mariah's Letter to Santa...
Posted by The Davidson's at 12:19 PM
Labels: funny, letter to santa, Mariah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Don't worry we'll make sure that you'll get that Rooster to wake you up in the morning!
The Duffeys
Your family is so adorable and you are all missed here in Turlock.
Post a Comment