This is extremely detailed, I apologize... but I know my family wants to know EVERYTHING about the new house - as I would want to know the same about theirs!!! (I'm still waiting for that picture Taraleigh!) Enjoy!
































This is extremely detailed, I apologize... but I know my family wants to know EVERYTHING about the new house - as I would want to know the same about theirs!!! (I'm still waiting for that picture Taraleigh!) Enjoy!
































Posted by The Davidson's at 5:45 PM
Labels: tennessee, the new house
6 comments:
Your house is gorgeous!!! Did you guys buy it?! What city are you in? It is amazing that you just moved in...everything looks so great! I am so sad that you aren't in CA anymore. We'll be there in August and who knows after that. I'll let you know if we are ever planning a trip!
Everything looks nice and like it is coming together well. We miss you guys.
Your new place is so cute! I love it! How are you guys doing? It looks like you're settling in nicely...everything looks unpacked and in its place already!
Have you slept?? I can't believe what you have accomplished already. Looks like a "home!" Must be feeling like "home" too! Good for you. Keep us updated. I love it all.
Can I just say how cute your house is? I am kinda jealous. Now i have to come visit! I love you guys.
The house is adorable!! The kids rooms are so cute ~~ so glad you are settling in. Love all the new goodies!
Brandi...I love the pictures...especialy the one of Mariah's bed....
Post a Comment