Here's the last several weeks in photos. After Halloween came Thanksgiving. We went up to Josh's mom's house for almost a week and had a great time. We went to the Chattanooga Aquarium and the kids had a blast... that's where lots of the pictures are from. Life is good. Busy, but good.
Some fun sillohettes of Rashauna and Robbie taken up at Nancy's before Thanksgiving.



Spending Thanksgiving morning in Tennessee style... shootin off guns.



Happy Thanksgiving!!! We have so much to be thankful for... but most of all - our amazing families and friends. We love you all!!





The Chattanooga Aquarium trip with Papa, Nina, MeMe (Mariah Sr.) and Joseph (aka: Monster): At the aquarium they had a really cool butterfly exhibit. Mariah was in heaven. She loves bugs - especially butterflies. Anyways, she was lucky enough to get one to hop on her finger and it sat there until another little girl asked if she could hold it. She was so cute... so excited. Robbie tried to touch a ray, but kept getting mad that his shirt was getting wet, so it never happened, but he had so much fun. He loved the seahorses and the starfish and the alligators. They both love animals. They could go there every single day and never get sick of it.
{That's Josh and the kids at the top of the arch}








Oh No!!!!




I seriously LOVE this picture of them... a rare sighting of BOTH of them in the same picture!!













2 comments:
Awesome Pictures!!!
The Duffeys
Great pictures!! I finally got a nice camera for Christmas and now I am working on learning how to use it. I was wondering what editing program you use for your pictures. If you could let me know I would love to get it.
Kerry
Post a Comment