
















Mariah celebrated her 5th birthday this past weekend. It worked out perfectly because my family flew in the day before and Josh and all of his family was able to come up and be there too. Mariah was seriously in heaven. She had so much fun with all her family and friends and got so many cool presents.
She decided a while back she wanted to have a cowgirl birthday party, which was surprising since she's so into princesses and ballerinas and all that other girly pink stuff. But cowgirl it was. Rashauna and I had so much fun thinking of ideas and getting everything ready before the party. Rashauna even made a super awesome cowgirl birthday cake. Her first cake for her new business: Sprinkles and Such custom cake design. But because we had gotten everything ready in advance it seriously wasn't stressful at all. I just think we needed a bigger space for everyone, but it all worked out okay. Most importantly, I think everyone had a good time - especially Mariah.
I can't believe my little baby is FIVE YEARS OLD!!! How did this happen so fast?? It was just an overall great day. I looked around and felt so blessed to have such wonderful families and also so many wonderful friends already. We feel at home here... thanks everyone for making her day such a great one!!





2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! This was incredibly darling. Fun fun shots.
Everything looks so great. Looks like you guys are enjoying Tennessee and have made lots of friends. Happy Belated Birthday Mariah.
Post a Comment