since I've put anything on here hasn't it? Things have just been kinda crazy...
We have been staying up at my parents ever since we got back from Tennesee - so that means that I've been living out of a suitcase and haven't been 'home' for over a month.
On the up side, I've been really busy with my photography business. In the past two weeks I've shot an engagement session, a quinceanera, I'm doing a family session this week and I have a wedding the week after next! Just that is keeping me very busy - on top of every day life of course...
Here's a couple pictures to remind everyone what we look like... I got the kids a pool to swim in and they LOVE it! I think my kids were fish in another life. I've been working on my tan so that's been nice too - but being in a bathing suit is not. Talk about a reality check.


We miss everyone back in Turlock town. I feel like everyone probably thinks I died. Well I didn't... but the sad news is that we are moving! We will be back down sometime soon and in fact Robbie will be down for a few days while I'm in Tennessee, so at least you'll be able to see him. We miss everyone and can't wait to see you sometime soon! Maybe we'll have a big bash for Robbie's second birthday which is THIS Sunday! I can't believe it...




4 comments:
Beautiful pics! That's great about your photography business!!! So, when are you moving? I'm so sad! I need to call you and catch up!
Good to hear from you. Sad to hear you are moving. Glad to hear you are doing lot's of photography work. So when and where are moving to? We will miss you guys.
NOOOO!!! I miss my babies- bring them back..... ahhh ohh nooo ahhhh... oppsies, was I already typing LOL- what I mean to say is I am so happy for your family. (seriously) It is sad that you will be so far away, but such a wonderful opportunity for you all! I am proud of you for making so many tough decisions. You will be so blessed in Tennessee. Give hugs to Robbie, Riah from us all. Hopefully we will see you this weekend.
It was good to see you yesterday. You looked so good, as usual. I am happy for the new opportunities you have awaiting you. We will all miss you...but you'll be back. :)
Post a Comment