Mariah
Mariah
Mariah & Sidney
What are they looking at?A friend asked me to take some pictures of Mariah wearing hats for her website. I thought Mariah would have more fun with her best little buddy Sidney, so we got them all dolled up and had a fun photo shoot. The girls did great and they were hilarious to watch. To see some more of my favorites, check out my photography blog at http://brandilyndavidsonphotography.blogspot.com/. Are they adorable or what?
I'm still working on editing them, so there will be more to come...

Maybe this is what they were looking at? Poor Robbie only got one picture... but I don't think he minded one bit. Being outsite and running wild is a day in heaven for him.




2 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful!
Oh those turned out so cute. Boy I can't decide which is my favorite now.
Post a Comment