-Some recent pictures of the Hoer/Davidson/Duffey families-
Awww... Mariah and her Nona peacefully reading books and cuddling...


This is the
real Nona. And to think we're related...
Cutie pie Taven.
These are the people that started it all. (Nona after a crash into a stroller)

I guess it was too sunny on the couch?
Macho Aunt Taraleigh holding Mariah and Robbie at the same time
Kaniesha and Monica. They are confused.


Josh and I: He's confused. I'm just weird.

Rashauna and Monica. Also weird.

All 3 of the cousins.

I still can't believe we got them all looking in the same direction. What are we gonna do when there's more of them???

This is how I feel about Robbie sometimes.

Sweet Riah.

Reading books before bed - my favorite time of the day...
1 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big the kids are getting:) Chloe was sad that Mariah wasn't here for her party too! When I asked her who she wanted to invite, she actually said Mariah. I then had to explain that it was a little far for her to come. We wish that we were closer to you guys! My belly is growing like crazy! (Only 5 weeks left) Anyway, it is so fun to see all of the pictures that you posted! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment