Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mariah feeding Robbie

Mariah feeding her brother yogurt... and Robbie waving bye-bye...

So cute!

4 comments:

Tennessee Davidsons said...

This is our very favorite. Do you notice how Mariah takes three bites for every one that Robbie gets? It is clear that Mariah and Robbie have a special bond. Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandy and Josh!
Love your blog....I can't believe how the kids are growing up.
We can't wait to see you this weekend. Allie and Layne can't wait to play with Mariah and Robbie.
I have a blog also that I try to keep current and post pictures on.
Some cute pictures of your Nana on there...check it out
http://fishinmama.blogspot.com/

See you soon......Tammy

lanelle17 said...

Ahhh... this is adorable!! I love it! I hope the kids had fun this weekend. I know mine sure did. They were so tired. Well, keep in touch. Email me sometime. We should get together soon...

jona.lucas@mcelectronics.com

Love you guys...

Jona

lanelle17 said...

ok, so i started on too...

http://davis-lucas.blogspot.com/